Bentley A. Merrick, DMD
Dr. Merrick received his undergraduate degree from Middlebury College summa cum laude. He received his Doctor of Dental Medicine from the University of Pennsylvania in 1988 where he was awarded the Morton Amsterdam Award and is a member of the Omicron Kappa Upsilon National Honor Society. In 1993, Dr. Merrick graduated with honors from New York University College of Dentistry Advanced Education Program in Prosthodontics, where he was the recipient of the American College of Prosthodontists Education Foundation Scholarship.
Since 1997 Dr. Merrick has been a Clinical Instructor at the University of Vermont Medical Center General Dental Practice Residency.
Dr. Merrick is a member of the following professional organizations:
- American College of Prosthodontists
- International Team for Oral Implantology (ITI)
- Academy of Osseointegration
- The Northeastern Gnathological Society
- American Dental Association
- Vermont State Dental Society
- Champlain Valley Dental Society