Vermont Prosthodontics, South Burlington VT
COVID 19 ALERT
June 1, 2020
We hope you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. Governor Scott has announced that dental offices can reopen June 1st for routine care. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
You will see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office. Screening prior to the appointment is required by the state of Vermont at this time and thus we must complete the initial phone screening 24 to 72 hours before your appointment. Wendy will be calling for the screening.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- Please bring your cloth facemask to wear in the office as required by the Vermont Department of Health.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, coffee bar and water cooler, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect. Some chairs and tables have been removed to increase the spacing between chairs.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at (802) 864-3827. Wendy is in the process of coordinating the schedule to best adapt to our “new normal.”
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming you back.
Drs. Merrick and Perler and all of team at Vermont Prosthodontics
Vermont Prosthodontics practices a full scope of prosthetic and cosmetic dentistry with expertise ranging from veneers to dental implants, crowns, and bridges. Dr. Merrick can now correct a wide variety of so-called “permanent” cosmetic dental problems with today’s advanced techniques and prosthodontic materials. The skill, experience, and commitment of our practice — using a unique combination of science and artistry — can literally redesign your smile.
Vermont Prosthodontics is located at 1060 Hinesburg Road, Suite 302, South Burlington, Vermont
Call us at Vermont Prosthodontics Phone Number 802-864-3827
Vermont Prosthodontics, South Burlington, VT
Vermont Prosthodontics can give you the smile you dream of using: