Anthony Gragg, DMD, MS
Dr. Gragg, a Burlington native, received his undergraduate degree from University at Albany. He received his Doctor of Dental Medicine from Temple University in 2013 where he was recognized by the American College of Prosthodontics for crown and bridge as well as DENTSPLY for excellence in dentures . In 2016, Dr. Gragg graduated from UNC-Chapel Hill, the premier prosthodontic residency in the country, with his Certificate in Prosthodontics and a Masters in Prosthodontics for research on digitally guided implant surgery.
During his time away from work, Dr. Gragg loves to ski, hike, bike and play soccer. He serves as a Captain in the Vermont Army National Guard as the State Dental Officer. Dr. Gragg is also a Clinical Instructor and Staff Dentist at the University of Vermont Medical Center General Dental Practice Residency .
Dr. Gragg is a member of the following professional organizations:
- American College of Prosthodontists
- International Team for Oral Implantology (ITI), as the current director of the Lake Champlain ITI Study Club
- Plattsburgh Spear Study Club
- American Academy of Maxillofacial Prosthodontics
- Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine
- American Dental Association
- Vermont State Dental Society
- Champlain Valley Dental Society